You Are What You Read

Reviews of books as I read them. This is basically a (web)log of books I've read.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States

I am a DBA/database analyst by day, full time father on evenings and weekends.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Slow Reading

I am still here and still reading, though it seems I have been on hiatus for a while. The last book I finished was Cowl, about a month ago. I've been reading a long book since then, and won't finish for at least another two weeks or so. After that, it will be a shorter book. I find that I can't read two long books in a row. No matter how engaging a book is, if it's long then I need a shorter book to read next, to kind of break the pace. Though if I read too many short books then I feel the need for something more substantial. So my next choice of book is often inversely related to my last. Fluff vs serious; long vs short; classic vs new.

I've also been listening to audio books, though sometimes these days it's Spanish lessons.

More soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home