You Are What You Read

Reviews of books as I read them. This is basically a (web)log of books I've read.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States

I am a DBA/database analyst by day, full time father on evenings and weekends.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Coming Soon

Just a quick note on what I'm currently reading and plan on reading soon.

Just finished Labyrinths by Borges and How to Cut a Cake by Ian Stewart.

I'm currently reading a book about the science of extra dimensions, including relativity and quantum mechanics.

Next on my list:

Blood Meridian by Cormac McCarthy
The Once and Future King by T. H. White
Dune by Frank Herbert (finally)
The Mote in God's Eye by Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle

My problem seems to be that I keep adding things to my list fast than I can read them.

Next plans for audio books:

More Aubrey/Maturin books
More Modern Scholar lecture series, likely science fiction literature or astronomy.

I'm currently listening to The Mysterious Flame of Queen Loana by Umerto Eco.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home